Friday, July 20, 2012

I'm still here!

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. I'm STILL here though, and I'm still eating clean!

I confess, I ate one unclean meal. My husband took me to the Village for dinner, and I started with a clean salad, but then it progressed to the steak on a bed of mashed potatoes covered with mushroom cream sauce. And then it was followed with a mini dessert. Which I hardly could eat.
On the way home from dinner I just felt yucky. Not necessarily sick to my stomach, not necessarily like I ate too much, but just yucky. Like my body could already tell this food was different than what it has been eating for the past few weeks.

But, that was the only time! :)

Philip has quickly hopped off the clean-eating bandwagon, but has agreed to eat clean at home, and to not bring any tempting goodies into the house. He eats what he wants at lunch, and doesn't ask for McDonald's at 11pm anymore. :D

I've found some really good recipes (some are sweets... YUM...) that I've been making. I'll share them soon- they are delicious!

Haven't gotten a chance to weigh yet. :( I will soon though! And I will update y'all on it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment