Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Maintaining a Healthy Lifestyle

While juggling all of my responsibilities as a housewife, I found it hard to find time to lose my pregnancy weight. However, back in January, I started following the new Weight Watchers Points Plus Program. I chose to follow the program online, and I have found it to be very easy and effective.

Some of the best parts are that I can eat all of the fruits and vegetables I want, with the exception of potatoes, corn, and peas. I also get a certain number of "flex points" each week, which I can use at any point in the week to splurge or treat myself to something I wouldn't normally eat. I love that I can use my iPhone to track my food and weight, view recipes, read success stories for information, and calculate points plus values for foods.

In 8 weeks, I have lost 13.5 pounds! I have already lost over 5% of my body weight. I am very pleased with the new Weight Watchers Points Plus Program, and will update you all again over time on my progress! :) If you have any questions about the program, let me know.

Also, the program cost me about $50 to sign up for 3 months- the signup fee was waived.

No comments:

Post a Comment