Sunday, May 22, 2011

Couponing- again! :)

I've had a couple people approaching me telling me that they are having trouble finding deals or understanding how to make the most of their couponing. I thought I'd share with y'all what I've shared with them. :)


http://www.southernsavers.com/learn      This is where I learned to coupon. it was the easiest explanation for me to understand.

http://thefrugalfind.com/online-coupon-class/introduction/
If you learn better by seeing someone and hearing them explain it, here is a video series. :)

One of the best tips I can give you is not to cut out every single coupon you get. Save the newspaper inserts and mark the date on the front of them so that when you are looking for a certain coupon you can find it more quickly. I check websites for coupon matchups before going to the store to find out what the deals are. If I don't see anything I really need/want that week that is a great deal, I usually don't go shopping. The websites I check every week for my coupon matchups are www.frugalday.com , www.thefrugalgirls.com, southernsavers.com, and thecouponposse.com .

If I didn't answer any questions, PLEASE let me know! Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment