Saturday, September 8, 2012

September Clean Eating Update

I honestly cannot believe I'm still eating clean. I mean, I can believe it, because it's not that hard, but I can't believe it because I usually find it really hard to stick to "diets". I don't really consider this a diet, because its really an entire change in the way I look at food.

I feel so much better now! I don't eat to the point that I am miserably full. I actually think about what I put into my body, and I have learned ways to satisfy cravings (Krispy Kreme doughnuts, anyone?) without eating those bad things. (I substitute a chocolate protein shake for chocolate doughnuts.)

My weight is staying at 173, which is okay with me, because I really just need to kick my exercise a notch (or 50. ha.) I joined a local gym with childcare this week (YAY) so now I can go during the day when staying home with the kids is proving to be too much for me. I get to workout, have some mommy time, and shower without a 2 year old audience yelling at me, and the kids get to play with other kids (Ok, Lily gets to. Kingston gets to watch.)



No comments:

Post a Comment